a new day and new blog
I have never really thought about blogging too much. I mean… I put so much garbage out in the world between twitter, facebook, livejournal (im old), etc. Do I really need another place for a voice? Well.. maybe I should start with my Agreement to myself? I’ll start out with what this blog will not be and see what happens from there.
what this blog is not
- a place for me to complain about any one individual
- a place to generate hate, negativity, or generally being a shit.
- difficult to maintain. No fancy pages, images, or requirements that involve me learning css. I just wont do it.
- self promotion or marketing
- accessibility should be a priority for anyone to read, including myself.
- I will not learn css
what this blog is
- articles about what I’ve learned; technology, about myself, about the world around me
- being a woman in technology
- contains zero regard for potentially harming my own personal branding
- traveling info and updates
- there will be stuff about food
- void of css I wrote or have to write
- void of the ability for you to add comments. nope. nope. nope. Otherwise, why not just point you to livejournal.